Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The little things

I have been hanging in Europe for a month and a half now and I have been to serval places and seen such great fun sights but through it all I am still very much me. There haven't been any major changes that I can see. I feel a lot of little differences, like I have found comfort eating alone in a foreign country at 930 at night.  I look forward to getting lost in a new place where I don't know the language and am forced to figure out the map and streets.  I have found a new appreciation for art and museums.  I have learned how to say "why not" instead of "how about we say we did and don't." I have learned to talk less and listen more. I have learned how to stop thinking about it and just get it in my body and move. I am so grateful for these lessons and look forward to more to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment