Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

See ya later not Goodbye

So I leave tomorrow/today on a 2 month adventure in Europe. I have been wanting to take this trip for over 6 years. Finally I was able to make it happen with a study abroad opportunity through my school and the help and support of my parents. As I sit here and write, there are myriad of emotions flowing through to my fingertips. Sadness for all the friends and family that I will miss while I'm away. I am nervous because some of the countries I will be visiting I have never been before and I don't speak the native language. Excitement in anticipation of all the new and wonderful things I will see. I am hopeful that this trip and its separation of everything I have ever known, will bring me closer to discovering who I am and who I want to be.
I am thankful for modern technology, b/c it allows me to still stay in contact with everyone even from across the pond. So be on the lookout b/c I plan to take many pictures and fill all your in-boxes with my internal musings, lol.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment